Namers

domain Meta//Operable//com

NameSilo
Status
Not open for further replies.

sellian

Established Member
Impact
I kind of feel that this one may have some good potential but not sure. I got inspired by the words interoperable/interoperability which are becoming popular in the crypto/blockchain spaces.

Metaoperability//com is already taken.

What do you think?

Thanks!

sellian

Established Member
Impact
Just isn't a strong combination, IMO. If the word happened to be "clinic" (surgical operations / procedures, other) it would be decent. Regardless, accept offers on it, see what comes your way

Thanks man, but do you really think clinic + operable is a good combination? It doesn't sound very good to my ears. It's not taken so you can reg it if you want :)

Also, do you think inter + operable is a bad combination? Does it make you think about something related to the medical field?

Interoperable.com actually leads to contrib.com which is a crypto-related site.

I was inspired by the fact that blockchains will be soon operating in an “interoperable“ manner. I just replaced Inter with Meta and thought it could be a good idea.

I will leave it as a make offer to see if it brings something. Thank you!

Anyone else?

Last edited:

jhm

Glazed
Impact
Thanks man, but do you really think clinic + operable is a good combination? It doesn't sound very good to my ears. It's not taken so you can reg it if you want :)

Also, do you think inter + operable is a bad combination? Does it make you think about something related to the medical field?

Interoperable.com actually leads to contrib.com which is a crypto-related site.

I was inspired by the fact that blockchains will be soon operating in an “interoperable“ manner. I just replaced Inter with Meta and thought it could be a good idea.

I will leave it as a make offer to see if it brings something. Thank you!

Anyone else?

I was meaning "meta clinic", with regards to operations, as the replacement to yours (not clinic and operable, that would be bad). Yes, the domain i/n/t/e/r/o/p/e/r/a/b/l/e (com) is a definite pass, if just that word alone. See what offers come your way, hope you get a bid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
biix
Top Bottom