domain Meta//Operable//com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sellian

Top Member
Impact
I kind of feel that this one may have some good potential but not sure. I got inspired by the words interoperable/interoperability which are becoming popular in the crypto/blockchain spaces.

Metaoperability//com is already taken.

What do you think?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just isn't a strong combination, IMO. If the word happened to be "clinic" (surgical operations / procedures, other) it would be decent. Regardless, accept offers on it, see what comes your way

•••
Just isn't a strong combination, IMO. If the word happened to be "clinic" (surgical operations / procedures, other) it would be decent. Regardless, accept offers on it, see what comes your way

Thanks man, but do you really think clinic + operable is a good combination? It doesn't sound very good to my ears. It's not taken so you can reg it if you want :)

Also, do you think inter + operable is a bad combination? Does it make you think about something related to the medical field?

Interoperable.com actually leads to contrib.com which is a crypto-related site.

I was inspired by the fact that blockchains will be soon operating in an “interoperable“ manner. I just replaced Inter with Meta and thought it could be a good idea.

I will leave it as a make offer to see if it brings something. Thank you!

Anyone else?

Last edited:
•••
Thanks man, but do you really think clinic + operable is a good combination? It doesn't sound very good to my ears. It's not taken so you can reg it if you want :)

Also, do you think inter + operable is a bad combination? Does it make you think about something related to the medical field?

Interoperable.com actually leads to contrib.com which is a crypto-related site.

I was inspired by the fact that blockchains will be soon operating in an “interoperable“ manner. I just replaced Inter with Meta and thought it could be a good idea.

I will leave it as a make offer to see if it brings something. Thank you!

Anyone else?

I was meaning "meta clinic", with regards to operations, as the replacement to yours (not clinic and operable, that would be bad). Yes, the domain i/n/t/e/r/o/p/e/r/a/b/l/e (com) is a definite pass, if just that word alone. See what offers come your way, hope you get a bid

Last edited:
•••
Only 1 reported sale on namebio with "operable" and that was operable.net back in 2011 for $2,502

It's an awful keyword, Meta Operable is extremely awkward to say out loud......if you get any offer in the next 12 months bite their hand off, if not drop and forget about it......

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back