Domain Empire

domain MemphisHomeSale.com and MemphisHomeSales.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Gian

Domain Search EngineEstablished Member
Impact
I just bought these domains, I think it would be good for a real estate company in the Memphis area.

MemphisHomeSale.com
and
MemphisHomeSales.com
Wikipedia: Memphis is a city located along the Mississippi River in the southwestern corner of the U.S. state of Tennessee. With an estimated 2016 population of 652,717, it is the cultural and economic center of West Tennessee and the greater Mid-South region that includes portions of neighboring Arkansas and Mississippi.

Can you give me a price range for this name?

Also, if I want to send the offer to several end user, is it better to offer both of them together or only one of them and then I can send the offer for another one after the first one sold? Any suggestions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Pitch these names to real estate company.
Do extensive outbound.
Work hard on this one. Price it $799 or something and try to close if you need a quick sale.
Names like these doesn't sell by waiting for buyers. You'd have to be aggressive, find their mails and write to them telling them about the availability of this one. And that, they are getting a bargain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back