IT.COM

domain meme.wiki

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jlight

Impact
I have meme.wiki registered at Namesilo. What do you guys think?

Currently most of the (good) meme.* extension are $1000+ on popular domain buying sites so I think mine should have a good value either.

Thank you.
J

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
5 sale in this extension over 5 years.
So, I don;t think there is any demand in this. Hence, no value.

•••
It's a special niche where a certain demand for keywords etc. is nearly unpredictable as it's a very own culture with its very own language. Looking at sales with the exact term as "meme.ly" going for 142 $ or and even "meme.us" for just 265 $ I kinda have to go with Arpit here. Admitting you have a very good combination I think it will be tough to sell as long as you don't build your own site on it. Best of luck tho, try to reach out to the big established sites like knowyourmeme and get some feedback. Cheers

•••
5 sale in this extension over 5 years.
So, I don;t think there is any demand in this. Hence, no value.

It's a special niche where a certain demand for keywords etc. is nearly unpredictable as it's a very own culture with its very own language. Looking at sales with the exact term as "meme.ly" going for 142 $ or and even "meme.us" for just 265 $ I kinda have to go with Arpit here. Admitting you have a very good combination I think it will be tough to sell as long as you don't build your own site on it. Best of luck tho, try to reach out to the big established sites like knowyourmeme and get some feedback. Cheers

Thank you for your feedback, perhaps I should start building the site content now so it'd be better in term of value. :xf.wink:

•••
I actually think it's a good name for a ''know you meme'' type of website. But the problem is finding an end user who would be willing to buy it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back