IT.COM

Member t0ny has been banned

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
It's never pleasant having to ban someone, but sometimes people choose chose to be disfunctional within a community despite given second chances.

Due to multiple complaints involving harassment, threats, nonstop spamming by PM/chat, racial slurs, and bad deals, the member formerly known as 't0ny' has been banned. May he find peace somewhere else on the Internet.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
He told me alll about it. He wants to know who he sent "threats" to. He wants you to PM me and I can send him it on AIM.

:tu:

•••
Oh well, them PM's on AIM where getting anoying too!

•••
•••
Originally posted by phrone
He told me alll about it. He wants to know who he sent "threats" to. He wants you to PM me and I can send him it on AIM.

:tu:

His last 2 posts were enough to convict him. He knows it, and doesn't need confirmation by AIM or PM. Don't bother looking for them, as they contained racial slurs and had to be moved off the public view.

•••
I thought it was just me so i ignored it. i kept getting pms from this guy as many as 2 a day. :|

•••
Well sorry about him guys..

•••
huh...iam in the dark..anyway the mods have the right to keep

the community functional....how many warnings do one get??

•••
Yup, I reported him in the private forums.. I was getting rather annoyed.

•••
i had a lot of messages on aim saying buy this i said no thanks

•••
he want a member for that long was he ? i noticed he posted a rather very not needed domain name in the contest i was running, i know people are joking and poking at the micheal jackson thing , but he took it a bit to far with the domain he posted .

•••
Re: Member t0ny has been banned

He had never bothered me but I had noticed that he always seemed to be hanging around the chat room and I remember the michael jackson thing. I haven't been on AIM recently so prob got lucky.

Whilst it is a sad day that we have to ban somebody from our community it is good to know that the mods are willing to take action as strong as this. Only having been here a couple of months, I can't remember anyone else being banned but unfortunately, as the board grows bigger and more succesful, more of this will probably arise.

I hope that the people he has been harrassing on AIM etc take heart at the action taken but also hope that if it continues outwith the community area that they take action to through their providers if he continues to do this. Lets hope it doesn't come to that though and that as -RJ- says,

May he find peace somewhere else on the Internet.

•••
Thanks for weeding out the bad NP :)

•••
Can we split his NP's? Just a quick thought.

Well a nice try anyway.

•••
Originally posted by armstrong
His last 2 posts were enough to convict him. He knows it, and doesn't need confirmation by AIM or PM. Don't bother looking for them, as they contained racial slurs and had to be moved off the public view.

Indeed it was.

Originally posted by identity_00
Can we split his NP's? Just a quick thought.

Well a nice try anyway.

I sent him a message online and asked him nicely for his NP$ before he was banned, and he sent me them. He's not THAT bad.. well okay.. :lol: maybe he is..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back