Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Melbourne IT

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

gingeman

VIP Member
Impact
65
Hi!
Recently, I have noticed quite a few of the names I backordered and missed being caught by melbourne it (according to the whois). I was just wondering if anyone had experience of this registrar, particularly in regards to their backordering service?
Thanks
:talk:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I registered some names at Verio and the whois shows Melbourne IT. They are fine but not great. Don't know about their backorder service.
 
0
•••
MelbourneIt is the registrar for Yahoo's customers
 
0
•••
Thanks for the responses guys, I am really looking for anyone's experiences with them as a backorder service.
Thanks
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back