IT.COM

negotiable Melatonin.com - asking $10k

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melatonin is a natural sleep aid for sale in grocery stores in the US and available by prescription in other countries. It is used for insomnia and is especially helpful for jet lag.

This domain served my business for 25 years, and my company hosted an informational website and forum for it. We sold our own brand of melatonin in ten different variations of dosages and built a customer base worldwide. The domain name brought in retail and also wholesale (reseller) customers for not just melatonin itself but related health supplements and aids, plus travel-related products.

I bought the domain name in 1995. I retired late last year and relinquished my company.

Registrar - Domain.com via Dotster.com
Renewal Price - $17
Renewal Date - 11/27/2020
Payment Options - Escrow.com

The contact information for this domain at WhoIs is not public. To verify ownership unfortunately Dotster requests that you contact their tech support: dotster.com > Help > Chat.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sold at the asking price. Please start the escrow.com process. Thanks

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back