IT.COM

domain MegaUpload.io

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Moonrail6

Impact
Hello NamePros.

I’m the owner of MegaUpload.io

I’m seeking an appraisal for my domain. Your time is appreciated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I wouldn't appraise it anything above 2 digit $ as the same name carries a very negative PR / fiasco with the .com and the whole SWAT raid on Kim Dotcom's house and what not.

Maybe email Kim if he would like to buy it. btw the .com was seized so no sane person other than Kim Dotcom himself would start anything on the .io (he already has Mega.nz though)

•••
I wouldn't appraise it anything above 2 digit $ as the same name carries a very negative PR / fiasco with the .com and the whole SWAT raid on Kim Dotcom's house and what not.

Maybe email Kim if he would like to buy it. btw the .com was seized so no sane person other than Kim Dotcom himself would start anything on the .io (he already has Mega.nz though)
I was thinking about starting a file sharing site and use it as the domain. Would anything bad happen if I did this? What problems could I run into? I know Kim owns Mega.io, but I won’t claim to be a part of that.

•••
$0 to $10 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back