Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain MeetMyTarget.com Apprasial

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

OttoVeld

Established Member
Impact
0
Hey guys!

What do you guys think of MeetmyTarget.com
Im thinking of developing the site as well :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
"how to get a girl/guy" kind of target, or your next target to shoot lol?
i could possibly see it as a community giving advises on "how to".. thats pretty much all.
 
0
•••
The first thing I thought is a Target employee dating service. The only rule is when you meet up with someone you have to wear red and beige. :laugh:
 
1
•••
I'd like to see this developed because I don't think it's possible.
As-is I'd say $0. Developed... I'll wait for the day.
Good luck and please let me know if you develop it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back