IT.COM

Meeting

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi fellow teen domainers :talk:

I've been in this business for a while now and i know that there are people out there with many great ideas.
I noticed the meeting some of you did hold the 28/03, but sadly a missed it.
Are some of you up for doing it agian??

I know im in!
We could do it over MSN or skybe ect... ect... So lets find a date?

=)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't you think before we try to organise a meeting that someone brings an idea to the table and some other people can offer some of their skills?

Would be good if we could start a teen project but first we need some guidance or an idea of what we'd do before wasting time on MSN trying to figure something out.

•••
Yearh, you are right. Just got caught up with the idea...
Since you are also a teen, it might be relavant to ask you how long you've been doing this?

•••
Finnerup said:
Yearh, you are right. Just got caught up with the idea...
Since you are also a teen, it might be relavant to ask you how long you've been doing this?
Got serious about it at roughly 14. So about 2, nearly 3 years ago. :]

Knew about domaining at about 12 though, didn't make any money but learnt a thing or two.

•••
Maybe a Ultimate Wiki On Domaining?

•••
Hey, I really wanted to do something, a live chat for teen entrepreneurs would be cool.

•••
Brian D said:
Hey, I really wanted to do something, a live chat for teen entrepreneurs would be cool.

Yes that could be nice! When i first got into the business it seemed easy to overlook, but now i am running around 9 - 12 ways of making money with domaining and on the internet. Need to find the ONE path i think and the follow it. It would be nice to get live with someone and go deep into ways of making money.

•••
I would love to chat anytime gchat or msm or skype if fine with me

•••
I always thought it would be a million dollar idea if someone developed a live real estate appraisal like kbb.com for houses. The ones that are out there now aren't accurate at all. The one that would make real cash would be one that estimates the house by sq feet, bedrooms, etc and then does comparables in the area.

Watcha guys think ?

•••
Brian D said:
I would love to chat anytime gchat or msm or skype if fine with me

Cool... You could PM me your skype- i'm a little bit against msn. lol.

Tom Swanson said:
I always thought it would be a million dollar idea if someone developed a live real estate appraisal like kbb.com for houses. The ones that are out there now aren't accurate at all. The one that would make real cash would be one that estimates the house by sq feet, bedrooms, etc and then does comparables in the area.

Watcha guys think ?

Join us! You're could be on to something! lets take a look at it

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back