Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.
SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

KDN

KenTop Member
Impact
3,018
"The main psychoactive ingredient in cannabis - tetrahydrocannabinol - could be used to reduce tumor growth in cancer patients, according to an international research team."

Source:
Medical News Today / http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/279571.php

The future of medicine is here. With more and more researches proving that marijuana could be the next wonder plant, now is the right time to invest in a domain name that could potentially be a superstar in the future. So why am I selling it then? Because I believe that someone knows the niche better than I do. Also, I need the money so I can invest in domains that I am comfortable with.

Domain Name: MedicalMarijuanaPower.com
Registrar: GoDaddy
Date of Expiration: November 27, 2015
Transfer Method: GoDaddy push preferred
Payment Method: PayPal preferred

Just PM or comment your offers. Thank you so much for your time!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump! :)
 
0
•••
Just received a $13. Any other offers? Lower than my expected price. :)

I will still consider other offers within a week or two. Thanks for your time.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back