Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

priced MedicalEpidemiology.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RezaS

Account Closed
Impact
12
Dear NP Members,

I want to sell my domain MedicalEpidemiology.com
Overture term: "Medical Epidemiology"= 1950
Google Searches: "Medical Epidemiology"= 38,400,000

Estibot valuation: 4,200$

Looking for a sale in the range of xxxx$

I want to use Sedo as escrow service.

Thank you,
RezaS
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
First offer received of 900$ trough sedo but I am looking for a bit more. The first interesting offer will be accepted.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back