Domain Empire

.com Media Options acquires Zoom.com and will launch domain service on it

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
Domain name brokerage Media Options is getting ready to launch a domain name acquisition service on Zoom.com. It acquired Zoom.com last month and I spotted that the company filed for an intent-to-use trademark application for Zoom.
We have been working on the Zoom Domain Insight Service for over a year now but had not given it a name, but when we got the chance to acquire Zoom.com we jumped at the opportunity because it is perfect. It just...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That is some surprising move by media options...
It's not like they are newly venturing into domain industry...they established a reputation in their field of work and they maintain high standards...
It will be very interesting to see what specialities they are going to offer exclusively under ZOOM.com...
For last two months their newsletter surprisingly endorsed some names which are not very high standard and of long (2/3words) and also priced at low...I doubt this has anything to launch some other platform for high acquiring business...
Also ZOOM.com reminded me of Zoom webinar service...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back