Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Media.INFO

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Media.info

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi guys, would you please appraise Media.INFO

Thank you.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am not sure, although I think it has a lot of Potential.


GOD BLESS
 
0
•••
Nice name, and fits the extension perfectly. Value IMHO would be mid-$XXX reseller, and possible mid$X,XXX to an end-user, which would naturally be any of the many large news and media companies. Good luck!
 
0
•••
i would say low-mid xxx / high xxx
 
0
•••
..
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Very nice choice. Was that un-registered?

High XXX
 
0
•••
Qwert said:
Very nice choice. Was that un-registered?

It was, a long time ago.
 
0
•••
Media.info said:
Would you like to purchase it from me right now?

PM sent.
 
0
•••
lol, thatd be a nice sale for you media:)
 
0
•••
jstep said:
lol, thatd be a nice sale for you media:)

You never know :hehe:
 
0
•••
youll have to change your name though ;). its been done, wavemail changed his name
 
0
•••
maybe you sell your account along with the domain :lol:
 
0
•••
high $xxx to low $x,xxx. Nice name!
 
0
•••
high $xxx and maybe low $xxxx :) good luck
 
0
•••
0
•••
Very nice ... was on my list - just didn't get there quick enough evidently .... :)
Good Luck ~
 
0
•••
all4cost said:
Very nice ... was on my list - just didn't get there quick enough evidently .... :)
Good Luck ~

"Created On:31-Jul-2001 13:00:44 UTC" - way, way before apparently. Still, whois.sc thinks that this name recently dropped - wonder why :-/
 
0
•••
I would keep the name and develop it. Think about the endless possibilities there are in developing that name.... media.info
GREAT Choice, high x,xxx to mid xx,xxx (in time)
 
0
•••
I am amazed at the pathetic valuations for this name....unless obviously I'm missing something here....the way I see it the name is worth at least in high 4 figures if not low-to-mid 5 figures....I can myself offer low 4 figures anytime for the name...for me, it'd be a steal if I can get it in that range.

If interested in selling in this range e-mail me: azdoctor at yahoo dot com since I don't frequent domain forums these days....gotten more into the development side of things.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Certainly one of the best - the terms that would exceed media would be business.info, music.info, etc.

casino.info was the top non-location .info sale of the year - $20k - which I think is a low.

IMO - $15k-$20k
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back