Dominion.Domains

Meaningful traffic domains + expired names

Labeled as budget: above $50 in Domain Buyer Requests started by Recons.Com, Jul 13, 2018 at 4:35 AM.

Replies:
Views:

1. Recons.Com

Recons.Com Active Member VIP

User's Time:
    6:24 PM
    Here is what I am looking for:

1. Meaningful traffic domains. Preferrably dotcom. The name has to be still brandable/meaningful. Not interested in spammy names. It must be clear why the name might have traffic (type-in and/or a historical legitimate website drop with bunch of backlinks). Budget per name $10 to $100.

2. Expired (already dropped) names that you will suggest for my consideration. I will pay $2 per name if I choose to register. I am looking for nice brandables. Word+suffix 5 to 10 letters or word+word 6 to 12 letters. If you are good at searching/identifying such names, it might be good supplemental income for you and would save me time browsing through expired lists. If in general you send list(s) that I have hard time choosing from, I will let you know that we have probably differing tastes regarding good names.

I don't have max limit for total.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. Gazam

Gazam Established Member

User's Time:
    6:24 AM
  3. bhagya

bhagya Upgraded Member Blue Account

User's Time:
    4:54 AM

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!