Dynadot

.me .me Domain Counts Added

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the info... .me is doing very well... It'll be at a half a million in 8-12 months, that is a nice figure....

•••
So they eventually provide stats ?

•••
So they eventually provide stats ?
Yes. I'm just happy to get them. :) The size of .me and its growth has been something of an eyeopener. Having Godaddy on board proves something very important for the new gTLDs that ICANN wants to launch - if Godaddy isn't involved in the launch, it the registrations may not happen in significant numbers. The .me ccTLD is actually larger than .name gTLD too.

Regards...jmcc

•••
Yes. I'm just happy to get them. :) The size of .me and its growth has been something of an eyeopener. Having Godaddy on board proves something very important for the new gTLDs that ICANN wants to launch - if Godaddy isn't involved in the launch, it the registrations may not happen in significant numbers. The .me ccTLD is actually larger than .name gTLD too.

Regards...jmcc

Very nice. Thnx for the info!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back