Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established mccaintracker.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

weakestlink

Established Member
Impact
0
www.mccaintracker.com *HIGH POTENTIAL*

The domain is only 7 days old and it has been parked for 5 of those days it made me 2.98 while being parked with 50 unique visits. The next 2 days I have been working on making it a site. It has a ton of $$$$ potential and I was told I could make $xxxx if the site was made and then sold.

The site gets free advertisement through Fox News's ObamaTracker.com. I have not done any SEO which I will work on after this post so the person who buys it will have less work to do.

All the info is correct and I will be adding more before the site is sold.

What you get:

The domain
The Files
MySpace Account with over 50 friends on it (for mccaintracker.com)
Some SEO work done
If I can get a Facebook running you will get access to that


Proof of Revenue:

MCCAINSTATS.jpg

MOREMCCAINSTATS.jpg


The domain name expires next year 7/15/09

This site is just in time for the election!!!!!

Prices:
BIN: I dont have one
Starting bid: 50 (bids only go up by 10s)

I have a bid for 50 on YE
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$60 from me
 
0
•••
okay, I just added a blog section and I got 29 uniques yesterday.
 
0
•••
I'll give this auction another 2 days. 60 is the highest so far. On my MYSpace account for the site people are adding me now. It made 1.19 in google adsense yesterday and I had about 54 uniques. The site has been updated where you do not have to update the news anymore. I added a blog section and a video section.

10stepsearnings.jpg


mccaintracker.jpg
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back