NameSilo

McCain losing it???

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

briman1970

Lawyer.imVIP Member
Impact
227
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
0
•••
wow, a bushism
 
0
•••
A 72 year old slip of the tongue.
 
0
•••
He's not all there (and, really, hasn't had full faculties for quite some time), and I think most ... including many from his own party ... now recognize this fact IMHO. :guilty:

Get some rest, old friend.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
I can really only do one thing to this...facepalm.

facepalm.jpg
 
0
•••
Ugh..obviously some of you aren't aware this was taken completely out of context. He was referring to his fellow prisoners correctly as he was talking about his obligation to them.

"This is the standard I have set before my fellow prisoners."

He is talking about his fellow prisoners where they swore oaths to protect American and to serve the American people.

Great job at making a war hero out to be senile people. Anyone know that McCain has a higher tested IQ than Obama...oh what's that? No?

Just because Obama is more eloquent doesn't mean he is more intelligent. McCain was tested 133. Obama...well..he continues to hide his actual IQ. He is the only presidential candidate not to have test results in public record.

btw..Ron Paul tested 140. That's the highest of all the candidates. Mile Huckabee I believe scores the worst about 112.

Oh another tidbit...Kerry scored much lower than Bush and his GPA at Yale was less than Bush too.

Get some facts people. A 10 second youtube blurb doesn't cut it.

And before you get all partisan on me...I plan to vote Obama at this point but I am certainly not going to speak ill of one of the greatest Americans that has ever lived.
 
1
•••
labrocca said:
And before you get all partisan on me...I plan to vote Obama at this point but I am certainly not going to speak ill of one of the greatest Americans that has ever lived.

Well said! :tu:
 
0
•••
labrocca said:
Ugh..obviously some of you aren't aware this was taken completely out of context. He was referring to his fellow prisoners correctly as he was talking about his obligation to them.

"This is the standard I have set before my fellow prisoners."

He is talking about his fellow prisoners where they swore oaths to protect American and to serve the American people.
Oh sure, if you say it that way. ;) :guilty:
 
0
•••
Well, mccain should take more responsiblity to his words, which is one of the reason why he's not doing well amoung young voters.

Anybody that doesn't know McCain won't understand what he's referring to.


labrocca said:
Ugh..obviously some of you aren't aware this was taken completely out of context. He was referring to his fellow prisoners correctly as he was talking about his obligation to them.

"This is the standard I have set before my fellow prisoners."

He is talking about his fellow prisoners where they swore oaths to protect American and to serve the American people.

Great job at making a war hero out to be senile people. Anyone know that McCain has a higher tested IQ than Obama...oh what's that? No?

Just because Obama is more eloquent doesn't mean he is more intelligent. McCain was tested 133. Obama...well..he continues to hide his actual IQ. He is the only presidential candidate not to have test results in public record.

btw..Ron Paul tested 140. That's the highest of all the candidates. Mile Huckabee I believe scores the worst about 112.

Oh another tidbit...Kerry scored much lower than Bush and his GPA at Yale was less than Bush too.

Get some facts people. A 10 second youtube blurb doesn't cut it.

And before you get all partisan on me...I plan to vote Obama at this point but I am certainly not going to speak ill of one of the greatest Americans that has ever lived.
 
0
•••
politics has many faces btw

dWhite said:
I can really only do one thing to this...facepalm.

facepalm.jpg
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
LOL....That is too funny! I think it's time he stops reminding us that he was a prisoner of war. We all know it and I don't think that just because he was a prisoner plays any role as to whether or not he would make a good pres.
 
0
•••
0
•••
According to this, Palin has an IQ of 83 (I find that hard to believe):

http://clapboard.org/temp/SarahPalinReport.pdf


labrocca said:
Ugh..obviously some of you aren't aware this was taken completely out of context. He was referring to his fellow prisoners correctly as he was talking about his obligation to them.

"This is the standard I have set before my fellow prisoners."

He is talking about his fellow prisoners where they swore oaths to protect American and to serve the American people.

Great job at making a war hero out to be senile people. Anyone know that McCain has a higher tested IQ than Obama...oh what's that? No?

Just because Obama is more eloquent doesn't mean he is more intelligent. McCain was tested 133. Obama...well..he continues to hide his actual IQ. He is the only presidential candidate not to have test results in public record.

btw..Ron Paul tested 140. That's the highest of all the candidates. Mile Huckabee I believe scores the worst about 112.

Oh another tidbit...Kerry scored much lower than Bush and his GPA at Yale was less than Bush too.

Get some facts people. A 10 second youtube blurb doesn't cut it.

And before you get all partisan on me...I plan to vote Obama at this point but I am certainly not going to speak ill of one of the greatest Americans that has ever lived.
 
0
•••
Dave in Carthage said:
According to this, Palin has an IQ of 83 (I find that hard to believe):
I believe it. She's an idiot. Pure and simple.

Of course, it doesn't matter, because we're screwed either way.

Obama is not ready to run a McDonald's franchise, much less America.

Meanwhile, McCain is living in the past, and not ready for the Internet, much less the presidency.

George Bush is a moron, and I didn't think things could get any worse, but guess what... THEY CAN. No matter who wins this election, we're going to be in trouble. I look around this campaign and all I see are dumbasses.

Thread closed. And I've had enough political bullshit in this community lately. I really don't care who disagrees (not even you, Dave) but this is not the place for this garbage. Go join a political forum if you want to discuss politics. I'm sick of it, and so are the majority of our members.

I come here to GET AWAY from the insanity... not to participate in.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back