- Impact
- 227
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYFm5kK4f1k 
Check out Palin's look right as he says "prisoners"... classic!
Check out Palin's look right as he says "prisoners"... classic!
labrocca said:And before you get all partisan on me...I plan to vote Obama at this point but I am certainly not going to speak ill of one of the greatest Americans that has ever lived.
Oh sure, if you say it that way.labrocca said:Ugh..obviously some of you aren't aware this was taken completely out of context. He was referring to his fellow prisoners correctly as he was talking about his obligation to them.
"This is the standard I have set before my fellow prisoners."
He is talking about his fellow prisoners where they swore oaths to protect American and to serve the American people.
labrocca said:Ugh..obviously some of you aren't aware this was taken completely out of context. He was referring to his fellow prisoners correctly as he was talking about his obligation to them.
"This is the standard I have set before my fellow prisoners."
He is talking about his fellow prisoners where they swore oaths to protect American and to serve the American people.
Great job at making a war hero out to be senile people. Anyone know that McCain has a higher tested IQ than Obama...oh what's that? No?
Just because Obama is more eloquent doesn't mean he is more intelligent. McCain was tested 133. Obama...well..he continues to hide his actual IQ. He is the only presidential candidate not to have test results in public record.
btw..Ron Paul tested 140. That's the highest of all the candidates. Mile Huckabee I believe scores the worst about 112.
Oh another tidbit...Kerry scored much lower than Bush and his GPA at Yale was less than Bush too.
Get some facts people. A 10 second youtube blurb doesn't cut it.
And before you get all partisan on me...I plan to vote Obama at this point but I am certainly not going to speak ill of one of the greatest Americans that has ever lived.
dWhite said:I can really only do one thing to this...facepalm.
![]()
He is so fired.GF said:Ooooh... A Democrat introduction gone wrong.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0qUMQN0Cn4
McCain on the brain? :lol:
briman1970 said:He is so fired.
BTW, anyone see this young Obama impersonator on YouTube? He is brilliant.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt_TnQqkVyk
labrocca said:Ugh..obviously some of you aren't aware this was taken completely out of context. He was referring to his fellow prisoners correctly as he was talking about his obligation to them.
"This is the standard I have set before my fellow prisoners."
He is talking about his fellow prisoners where they swore oaths to protect American and to serve the American people.
Great job at making a war hero out to be senile people. Anyone know that McCain has a higher tested IQ than Obama...oh what's that? No?
Just because Obama is more eloquent doesn't mean he is more intelligent. McCain was tested 133. Obama...well..he continues to hide his actual IQ. He is the only presidential candidate not to have test results in public record.
btw..Ron Paul tested 140. That's the highest of all the candidates. Mile Huckabee I believe scores the worst about 112.
Oh another tidbit...Kerry scored much lower than Bush and his GPA at Yale was less than Bush too.
Get some facts people. A 10 second youtube blurb doesn't cut it.
And before you get all partisan on me...I plan to vote Obama at this point but I am certainly not going to speak ill of one of the greatest Americans that has ever lived.
I believe it. She's an idiot. Pure and simple.Dave in Carthage said:According to this, Palin has an IQ of 83 (I find that hard to believe):

