IT.COM

information McAfee Arrested & Indicted by SEC

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
As reported by Bitcoin.com, former cyber security entrepreneur John McAfee has been arrested in Spain and charged with tax evasion as well as promoting several crypto currency ICOs (initial coin offerings).

News.bitcoin.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think this guy lost his marbles somewhere along the way.
Seriously, he sells his company for Billions and wants to pay absolutely no taxes.

Who pays for the roads you drive on? The infrastructure, etc?

The rest of us are paying our taxes and this guy is living it up. I don't wish ill for anyone and at 70 I don't think he should go to a crowded jail.
Just make him pay his taxes with incurred penalties.

He could have done a lot of good and used his money to fight the system legally, run for office and lower everyone's tax base.

--------------------------------------

HeHe, spoken by a Canadian on an American subject O_o

Last edited:
•••
"I have more pressing things to do"

Now we know what they are :ROFL:

•••
I think this guy lost his marbles somewhere along the way.
Seriously, he sells his company for Billions and wants to pay absolutely no taxes.

Who pays for the roads you drive on? The infrastructure, etc?

The rest of us are paying our taxes and this guy is living it up. I don't wish ill for anyone and at 70 I don't think he should go to a crowded jail.
Just make him pay his taxes with incurred penalties.

He could have done a lot of good and used his money to fight the system legally, run for office and lower everyone's tax base.

Tell that to the president and Amazon for that matter. Ppl against paying taxes boggles my mind.

•••

You expect a man who promised to eat his own d*ck live on TV to run for office?
Drug history.
Murder suspect.
Surrounded by prostitutes 24/7
Dude really?

•••
You expect a man who promised to eat his own d*ck live on TV to run for office?
Drug history.
Murder suspect.
Surrounded by prostitutes 24/7
Dude really?

HeHe.... did he not recently try to run for president?

The qualifications seem to be getting lower for attaining office nowadays and trust me I'm not necessarily talking about the US because we have some nimrods in government in Canada too. :whistle:

Last edited:
•••
HeHe.... did he not recently try to run for president?

The qualifications seem to be getting lower for attaining office nowadays and trust me I'm not necessarily talking about the US because we have some nimrods in government in Canada too. :whistle:

Here or there... A promise to eat your own d*ck on live TV is a bit much bro lol 😆

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back