IT.COM

Mcafee Antivirus Problems

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Has anyone had problems with Mcafee? I renewed my subscription on the 9th February by bank transfer but kept getting messages saying my subscription is due to expire. I contacted their support who acknowledged my payment was registered and they would rectify the problem. The messages kept coming. I have been on to support countless times, each time saying they would look at the problem. The renewal requests kept coming. I gave them full details of bank deposit and a copy of their acknowledgment of the bank transfer. The renewal messages kept coming. Then, 2 days before subscription expiry, silence. The renewal expires today. They just don't seem to have the training to do a simple thing like renew the subscription. I found their support pretty pathetic. I asked for a refund. Silence. I suggest anyone thinking about Mcafee consider your choice seriously. They advertise award winning customer service. That's a joke. Looks like I lost $61.95 AU. Not good a large company like this has screwed me with their incompetence. Any ideas?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back