Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

anf

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Maximus.com would have minor value, no one speaks Latin today.

MaximusDomains.com unless you plan on using it, waste of reg fee IMO.

Now a prefix or short 3 letter domain combo .com, yeah minor money, but a long Latin word, nada.

•••
Thanks for the opinion. google finds 50,000,000 results for maximus. I do not speak Latin, but i heard this word many times.
Looking for more opinions. Thanks.

•••
Maximus.com would have minor value, no one speaks Latin today.

MaximusDomains.com unless you plan on using it, waste of reg fee IMO.

Now a prefix or short 3 letter domain combo .com, yeah minor money, but a long Latin word, nada.

Agree.

•••
Maximus.com would have minor value
Agree
I do not, i think that maximus.com is a great domain. So i am not completely sure that this appraisal is correct. Moreover, quick search finds a lot of active domains starting with maximus. For example maximusscreening.com, maximusuk.co.uk.
Still looking for more appraisals. Thanks.

•••
No

Last edited:
•••
Like Maximus in Gladiator? hehe Joke
The number of results in Google that show up upon a search query does not really mean much.

I mean if your name is Maximus and you are a domainer, it would be an awesome name for your portfolio. Other then that, you will need to find a guy named Maximus who's a pro domainer here on NP that will find value in it

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back