Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Math Fun

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Gene

Gene PimentelTop Member
Impact
487
1. Key in the first 3 digits of your local phone number into a calculator (without the area code)
2. Multiply by 80
3. Add 1
4. Multiply by 250
5. Add the last four digits of your phone number
6. Add the last four digits of your phone number again
7. Subtract 250
8. Divide by 2 at last

Does the resulting number look familiar?


(This works for US phone numbers, not sure about others)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Blah!

Too Old :P Or Maybe its just the math exam i have thursday

Thanks for the link

Iravan
 
0
•••
Doesn't appear to work for british phone numbers
 
0
•••
0
•••
Took a few tries but it works. Better pratice on my calculator skills.
 
0
•••
0
•••
compuXP said:
56,089 does NOT look familiar to me??
Better check your math :)
 
0
•••
YEah I did it and the # doesn't look familiar...
 
0
•••
Are you guys using a US 7-digit phone number?
 
0
•••
ooooo works now!!!

That's COOL! I'm gonna show my math teacher tomorrow :)
 
0
•••
Yeah it works for seven digit numbers. I followed the instructions and it works. :)
 
0
•••
:red: poor little me has been left hangning as to what that number is... I live in australia, so can't really tell what your talking about :P
 
0
•••
BillyConnite said:
:red: poor little me has been left hangning as to what that number is... I live in australia, so can't really tell what your talking about :P

The resulting number is your complete phone number :)
 
0
•••
That is so cool. I wonder who has time to think of things like that!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back