Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain MasterInFinance.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jorgemar

Established Member
Impact
10
Hello,

I would like to know how much does MasterInFinance.com worth? I have just hand-regged it. It has a low number of hits from Google, but a lot of advertisers. Moreover, .net and .info extensions are busy at this moment. It has a medium volume of searches according to Google trends http://google.com/trends?q=master+in+finance

Thank you in advance.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
not quite sure what its worth is but i have masterofmathematics.com and was told that it might have some value.
 
1
•••
Thank you. Rep added.

Anymore thoughts?
 
0
•••
1
•••
jorgemar said:
Hello,

I would like to know how much does MasterInFinance.com worth? I have just hand-regged it. It has a low number of hits from Google, but a lot of advertisers. Moreover, .net and .info extensions are busy at this moment. It has a medium volume of searches according to Google trends http://google.com/trends?q=master+in+finance

Thank you in advance.

The first thing that struck me was my preconception that it should be "masters" not "master". That might be a UK thing though.

Again you have to look at the end market and the opportunity for development. Any University that offers a Masters in Finance is likely to have a dedicated website through which it offers prospective students access to an online prospectus an such. Going by that I can't really see a strong end-market for this name.

There are a number of websites set-up that offer students advice on getting into some top schools/Universities, particularly those that offer MBA's (not many for a Masters in Finance though, as a far as I'm aware).

Good luck.
 
1
•••
Thank you very much for the last two comments. Rep added.

PD.- Only a brief comment, I think the value of the domain is the amount of money that an end-user may save by avoiding Adwords, is it right?

Thanks again.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back