Master Resale Rights Videos Package

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Price: 9.99

Video Format That You Will Be Getting:
Flash format - Flash format is great for displaying online or from within an eBook since it's a pretty small download and is easily viewable within a web browser.

To Purchase:
Send a email requesting this product to: [email protected]

It is a known fact that you can make huge profits online if you have your own proven product to sell. The more products you have the more income streams you'll have.

... However, creating your own products from scratch is an extremely painful and time consuming way to go through. It takes a huge number of hours, days, weeks and sometimes, months to finally able to create a product.

So, I decided that I was going to put together a series of online videos that do not only come with Full Master Resale Rights, help everyone get their own products to resell faster and easier

Full Master Resale Rights Videos #1

Blogging Made Easy With Wordpress®
"Quickly & Easily Set Up Your Wordpress® Blogs With These Step-By-Step Videos"

Full Master Resale Rights Included!

Without a doubt, Wordpress® is currently one of the most popular blog applications being used right now, period! When you use Wordpress® on your own server instead of a hosted blog like Blogger® or Multiply®, you have the full flexibility on how you want to run your blog and what you want to do with it.

Unfortunately, Wordpress® currently doesn't offer detailed step-by-step video tutorials on how to use the application. Thus, newbies who wish to run their own Wordpress® blogs on their servers find it a daunting task to learn the technical aspects on how to install, configure and run the blog application as a whole.

Therefore, Blogging Made Easy With Wordpress® has been developed to answer that call!! :-? With these vide tutorials, setting up your Wordpress® blog on your server will be a breeze.

Here are the video titles:-

Video Titles

Video #1: Install Wordpress® Manually
In this video I'll walk you through the steps of installing Wordpress® manually on to your server.

Video #2: Install Wordpress® Using Fantastico™
In this video I'll walk you through the steps of installing Wordpress® using Fantastico™

Video #3: Overview of The Admin Area
In this video I'll briefly explain on the general overview of the admin area.

Video #4: Themes
In this video I'll walk you through working with the themes.

Video #5: Replace Header
In this video I'll show you how to replace the default header of the theme to your own one.

Video #6: Theme Editor
In this video I'll briefly explain on how to work with the theme editor.

Video #7: Plugins
In this video I'll show you on how to work with plugins, including the addition of two sample plugins.

Video #8: Widgets
In this video I'll show you on how to work with widgets.

Video #9: Permalinks
In this video I'll show you on how to change your permalinks to make your blog more search-engine friendly.

Video #10: Posts, Pages & Categories
In this video I'll walk you through on how to deal with the posts, pages and categories.

Full Master Resale Rights Videos #2

cPanel® Basics Videos
"Learn cPanel® & Get Your Site Set Up Quickly & Easily"

cPanel® is currently one of the most popular web hosting control panels that are currently available today. There are thousands of webmasters using this control panel and every single day, more new people are getting their hosting accounts with this control panel pre-installed.

Therefore, these video tutorials will surely help those who wish to set up their site quickly and easily in the shortest possible time. The demand for a product like this is simply overwhelming, and thus you market this product easily, and not to mention that you have the ability to give away this product for free with your customized copy so that you'll earn from the back-end income. :)

Video Titles

Video #1: Logging to cPanel®
In this video I'll walk you through the ways on how to login to your cPanel® account.

Video #2: Setup Email Accounts
This video will show you how to create and set up your email accounts.

Video #3: Outlook Express™
This video will show you on how I configure my email account with Outlook Express™.

Video #4: Yahoo™ Email
This video will show you on how I configure my email account with Yahoo™ Email .

Video #5: Change Password
This video will show you on how to change your password.

Video #6: Update Contact
This video will show you on how to update your contact information.

Video #7: Style
This video will show you on how to change the skin style of your account.

Video #8: Web Mail
This video will show you on how to setup, configure and use your Web Mail account.

Video #9: Forwarders
This video will show you on how to forward your email to another different email address.

Video #10: Autoresponder
This video will show you on how create your autoresponder accounts.

Video #11: Default Email
This video will show you on how to change your default account email.

Video #12: Mailing Lists
This video will show you on create and manage your mailing lists.

Video #13: Backups & Restore
This video will show you on how to backup and restore your databases.

Video #14: File Manager
This video will show you on how to work with your website files using File Manager.

Video #15: File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
This video will show you on how to use the ftp tool to transfer your files between your server and your computer.

Video #16: Sub-Domain
This video will show you on how to create your own sub-domain.

Video #17: Add-on Domain
This video will show you on how to add your own add-on domain.

Video #18: Parked Domain
This video will show you on how to create a parked domain.

Video #19: Redirect
This video will show you on how to redirect your website links to other different links.

Video #20: Password Directory
This video will show you on how to protect your directories and folders of your site.

Video #21: MySQL Database
This video will show you on how to create and manage mySQL Databases.

Video #22: Error Pages
This video will show you on how to change your error pages so that they will create profit for you.

Video #23: Fantastico™
This video will show you on how to work with Fantastico™ to install scripts easily.

Video #24: Crons
This video will show you on how to create your cron jobs.

Full Master Resale Rights Videos #3

Mini-Site Made Easy With FrontPage®
"How To Set Up Your Mini-Sites Quickly & Easily Using Microsoft FrontPage® 2003"
(Note: The tutorials shown are using final version of FrontPage® before Microsoft® released the latest version in the year 2007 and changed the name to Web Expression®)

Creating a mini-site website from scratch is one of the most difficult tasks that you might encounter when trying to make a living online. You can either start learning by reading "hard-to-read" manuals and ebooks or even hire a website designer who commands a very high fee to get your website created.

But now all those are just a thing of the past.

The series of coaching video tutorials which you're seeing right now will show you every single step in my minisite creation. And - it doesn't matter if you've never created a web page before, I'll show you every single step from scratch.

I'm using the latest version of FrontPage® for this tutorials before it was updated and had it's name changed to Web Expression®. FrontPage® is still being widely used by many webmasters and you can still get the original but used software easily by going to eBay®.

Video Titles

Video #1:
In this video I'll show you on how to prepare all your website files on your computer so that everything will be organized right from the beginning.

Video #2:
In this video I'll show you on how to edit the page title, description, saving the page, creating & working with tables, changing the background, adding the header & footer images.

Video #3:
This video will show you on working with the headline & sub-headline text, text fonts, style, properties & highlighting.

Video #4:
This video will show you on working with tables, cells, images, hyperlinking a text, & specifying a target frame for a link.

Video #5:
This video will show you on working with more tables, images, adding the audio & video testimonials,

Video #6:
This video will show you on working with more tables and cells, creating the testimonial table & working with picture properties.

Video #7:
This video will show you on how to add the Flash audio file, inserting the javascript date and time, adding a 'drop-down' alphabet image, aligning an image which is located in a cell to be placed on top & adding a 'blockquote' to a paragraph.

Video #8:
This video will show you on creating a table for the testimonial, working with picture properties & adding a Flash video.

Video #9:
This video will show you on working with more tables & images.

Video #10:
This video will show you on working with the horizontal line & text bullets.

Video #11:
This video will show you on creating a 'dotted-line' table or the 'Johnson Box', working with the order table, text & hyperlinks.

Full Master Resale Rights Videos #4

e-Book Mastery Videos
"Quickly & Easily Create Great Looking e-Books For Profit!"

Creating your own e-Books can be very profitable when done correctly. You can create reports, compile articles, and even write products reviews with it. These e-Books can then be distributed easily and this will help you gain exposure for yourself and your business.

Besides that, I will also show you on how I create my e-Books to be brandable, meaning my customers are able to customize their e-Books with their own affiliate links, name and website URL. This will help motivate them to distribute the e-Books and thus gaining much exposure for myself and them too. So it's a win-win situation for both parties.

Video Titles

Video #1: Introduction
In this video I'll walk you through a brief introduction to the software which I'm using to create the e-Books.

Video #2: e-Book Information
In this video I'll show you how to insert your own details inside the e-Book.

Video #3: Security
In this video I'll walk you through on how to secure your e-Books.

Video #4: Expiry
In this video I'll walk you through on how to make your e-Book expire. This is a marketing strategy which can increase your profits.

Video #5: Icon
In this video I'll show you how to change the icon of your e-Book to your own preference.

Video #6: Start-Up
In this video I'll walk you through on how to customize your "start-up message" for your viewers to see once they open up your e-Book.

Video #7: User-Interface
In this video I'll walk you through on how to choose the settings of the user-interface for your e-Book. This is the longest section to work on with.

Video #8: System Pages
In this video I'll walk you through on how to customize your system pages.

Video #9: Preparing Files
In this video I'll walk you through on how to prepare for your e-Book files. This step is also very crucial.

Video #10: Building The e-Book
In this video I'll show you on how to build the e-Book.(Finally!!:)

Video #11: Branding The e-Book
In this video I'll walk you through on how to make your e-Books brandable so that your affiliates & you can benefit and profit from it.

Full Master Resale Rights Videos #5

List Building Basics Videos
"Quickly & Easily Build Your Profitable List The Fast Way"

Suppose you could learn detailed step-by-step video tutorials on how to create your own profitable list.

And you've probably heard the phrase 'the money is in the list'.

Without doubt, having a mailing list of your own is a goldmine. You can make 'money-on-demand' anytime you want by sending a one simple email to all your subscribers.

The videos being shown here will show you step-by-step on the basics of list building. Just by following the methods shown in the videos will help you start your own mailing list within a short period of time.

As long as you take action, you will definitely see results! :)

Video Titles

Video #1: Brief Overview
In this video I'll show you briefly on how people are profiting from their own opt-in list.

Video #2: Choosing A Topic
In this video I'll show you briefly on how choose the topic for your opt-in list (newsletter or e-zine)

Video #3: Finding For Content & Freebies
In this video I'll show you briefly on how & where to get content and freebies for your e-zine or newsletter subscribers.

Video #4: Tools You Need
In this video I'll show you briefly on what and where you can get your necessary tools to build your opt-in list.

Video #5: Creating Your Autoresponder Account
In this video I'll show you briefly on how to work with an autoresponder account using Aweber™

Video #6: Creating Your Opt-In Page
In this video I'll show you briefly on how to create your opn-in page using a free HTML webpage editor.

Full Master Resale Rights Videos #6

Install Scripts Videos - Version 2
"Install Your Own CGI & PHP Scripts On To Your Server Without Having To Hire A Programmer"

Installing scripts on your own server can be an extremely challenging task for most people. Many choose to hire someone else instead to do the job for them.

However, if you're just starting out with a low budget, it could be a pain for you to keep on outsourcing other people because the total cost will be quite high. Therefore, the solution is to learn yourself on how to do it. Once you're able to install your own scripts, it will be very easy for you to do the same task anytime in the future.

The videos will walk you through step-by-step on how I install my PHP and CGI scripts on my own server. I'm confident that you'll be able to do the same once you've watched them and try them out on your own.

The overall process of script installation is almost quite similar except that in a few cases, there are special needs for the specific script to be installed. Therefore, I have chosen a few scripts where the installation process differ slightly from one another.

Video Titles

Video #1:
This video shows the installation of an ad tracking script called 'Adtrackz'. It is one of the most popular stand-alone ad-tracking scripts on the market, period! I'll show you how you can install this script quickly & easily, faster than you could ever imagine. You'll learn on how to set up MySQL database, integrating the script with the database, uploading of files to your server, CHMOD, etc...

Video #2:
This script is called 'EasyClickMate'. It is a very popular script among internet marketers who are selling products via Clickbank and wish to run and manage the affiliate program effectively and efficiently. You'll learn on how to set up MySQL database, integrating the script with the database, uploading of files, CHMOD, etc.

Video #3:
'Parabots autoresponder' lets you manage your own stand-alone autoresponder script on your server. Tutorials include the setting up of MySQL database, creating the cron jobs, piping emaill subscriptions, populate the MySQL databases from MyPHP admin area, uploading of files, setting up the email settings, etc

Video #4:
This script is called Turbo Easy Content Delivery'. This script allows automating the distribution of your products. With this unique software, you can pre-program how and when your content will be delivered to your subscribers. You'll learn on how to set up MySQL database, populating the database from MyPHP admin area, integrating the script with the database, uploading of files, CHMOD, etc.

Video #5:
This script is called 'Proanalyzer'.It is an ad tracking script which is almost similar to Adtrackz. The installation is quite easy and straight forward. You'll learn how to upload files, set up MySQL database, CHMOD files, etc

Full Master Resale Rights Videos #7

Internet Marketing Basics Videos - Version 2
"Step-By-Step Video Tutorials On The Basics Of Starting Up Your Online Business"

Do you know that when you're starting out on an Internet business, you will come across A LOT of new challenges that are RARELY being told by most people?

Step-by-step guides are a good way to start and that really cut down on your learning curves.

However, most marketing manuals teach you WHAT to do instead of showing you "How To Do"

I have heard the same questions over and over again from many newbies on how to setup their online business. Things like...

* How do I register a domain name?
* What the heck is 'DNS' and how do I change them?
* How do I register a web hosting account and get my site set up?
* How do I install popups on my website?
* How can I let customers automatically download my product?
* How do I set up an autoresponder?
* How do I process my orders?
* How do I setup my order links?
* How can I upload files to my webpage?

You simply cannot setup a business on the Internet without knowing these and other basics steps.

So, I decided that I was going to put together a series of online videos to help newbies cut their learning curve drastically and eventually get their own Internet business up and running a whole lot faster and easier with these video tutorials.

Video Titles

Video #1:
Introduction, choosing & registering domain names

Video #2:
Brief guide on web hosting

Video #3:
How to change your DNS server - on NameCheap.com account

Video #4:
How to upload your web files using an FTP tool - Smart FTP

Video #5:
How to create a simple, basic “direct-response” website

Video #6:
How To Install Pop-ups on your website

Video #7:
Registering an account with Clickbank

Video #8:
ClickBank: Creating the sales page & "Thank-You" page

Video #9:
Clickbank: How to test a $0 order

Video #10:
How to request a price limit for your Clickbank account

Video #11:
Managing your affiliate program using a 3rd party Clickbank script called ‘Clickbank Manager’

Video #12:
How to create and insert a Clickbank order link to your sales letter

Video #13:
How to create and insert a Paypal order link to your sales letter

Video #14:
How to create and insert a 2checkout order button to your sales letter

Video #15:
How to deal with 'zip' files and 'pdf' files

Video #16:
How to compile your files and convert it into .exe ebooks (Part 1)

Video #17:
How to compile your files and convert it into .exe ebooks (Part 2)

Video #18:
How to compile your files and convert it into .exe ebooks (Part 3)

Video #19:
How to “brand” your ebooks (Windows version) so that they will create more profits for you (Part 1)

Video #20:
How to “brand” your ebooks (Windows version) so that they will create more profits for you (Part 2)

Video #21:
How to create a pdf file

Video #22:
An overview of using an ad tracking tool - Adtrackz

Video #23:
How to track sales conversion ratio using Adtrackz

Video #24:
How to track sales and R.O.I (Return Rate of Investment) using Proanalyzer script

Video #25:
A brief guide on 'landing pages'

Video #26:
A brief guide on 'squeeze pages'

Video #27:
Placing your autoresponder HTML code to your website so that you can start building your opt-in list - (Autoresponse Plus)

Video #28:
Placing your autoresponder HTML code to your website so that you can start building your opt-in list (Parabots)

Video #29:
How to make your ebooks or any computer files downloadable from your server

Video #30:
How to create mail accounts from your Cpanel

Video #31:
How to redirect your webpages

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back