IT.COM

advice MassShootings.org Development Advice

NameSilo
Watch
So here I am lying in my bed and responding on my iPhone to some posts when the hot topic of mass shootings comes up with very polarizing views.

I responded to one poster that I own massshootings.org and should develop it so that I don’t have to answer certain questions.

Someone else suggested that such a domain developed might save lives.

I tend to agree. Even if it is one life, it would be incredible.

Here I am reaching out to you and the NamePros community. Please help me develop MassShootings.org so it can be a truly helpful resource.

What should the site include?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
CNN today

"Walmart announces it will stop selling handgun ammunition and ammunition for short-barrel rifles, and will stop selling handguns in Alaska, the only state where it still sells handguns."

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1168934224461737987?s=20

really buying guns at Walmart?

that is crazy

My understanding was that Walmart in the US always sold guns and ammunition. But appears is slowing down in this department.

•••
My understanding was that Walmart in the US always sold guns and ammunition. But appears is slowing down in this department.

yes I understand that they sold ammunition in all stores and stopped that now
and have sold guns in Alaska and have stopped that now.

to me that sounds like 1856 and "Wild West"

•••
yes I understand that they sold ammunition in all stores and stopped that now
and have sold guns in Alaska and have stopped that now.

If that is true then good on them. Walmart has made a name on being a family friendly supermarket. Weaponry doesn’t fit the image.

•••
Document the statistics and history of all mass shootings. Post stats, photos and interviews from victims and law enforcement.

Request comments from non politicians and real victims and ongoing gun owners who protect at risk businesses, bodyguards, armored truck co’s, research retail business owners subjected to criminals on a daily basis.

There has been recently some continuous news on places with real large gun violence problems, like Chicago. If you want to stay away from opinions and politics all you can do is present facts. Look at the stats on this site below, weird domain name to point out their problem but ignore the opinion.

Take it off guns. Look at it all with logic.
Regulations simply penalize law abiding citizens, criminals will always find a way.
93’ World trade center bombing Rented truck loaded with fertilizer. Probably read the legally sold β€œAnarchists Cook book”. Amazon sells it, go buy a copy. A book, its been around for years.
Its protected Free speech, though disgusting and probably in pdf all over the world. Should it be banned? Censored?

After trade center bombing, What did the Gov do? I don’t know but chemical distributors log in large quantity buyers. So 1995, McVeigh blew up the buildings in OK city? Did any laws exist between 1993 and 1995? To Limit purchase of Fertilizer, was a law in effect? All states? Under the radar? Stolen goods? Stolen vehicle? Did any laws matter?

So here is a Chicago Stat site.

https://heyjackass.com/

Research what Police Officers and associations write about and think. I have known many, they all have opinions, none support banning all guns. They visit Liquor stores and Donut shops whose owners are on the front lines of self defense. Forget both sides lobbyists or paid stupid Academic studies from either side especially from these School teachers as they sit at desks, no hands on experiences usually like Police. But careful with Police, they have an Agenda, more control and to grow their force size and the Police state like all Gov and Organizations grow, grow, grow.

Mass shootings are all over the news, very emotionally charged and of course horrible, sad and disgusting. But the root of the problem which has nothing to do with the tool of death. Be it a rented truck, a knife, a club, an axe, or sulfuric acid like in the EU, with strict gun laws Criminals they will find another tool.

Mass shootings I first read about go way back. Research way back to U of Austin Texas in 1966 and to Huberty in 1984 in San Ysidro McDonalds in late 1970’s original news 70’s articles, not some regurgitated Millennial writers crapolla. Look at Columbine and all other mass shootings. List facts. Don’t simply trust Wikipedia. I think you will discover all these people were f’ed up people who were simply Psychopaths as @DNWon stated, but don’t conclude anything until you gather all the data.

•••
@offthehandle, good stuff. Thanks for your input. Will probably use Wikipedia as a starting point but not rely solely on it. And will certainly go back as far as possible.

Research what Police Officers and associations write about and think. I have known many, they all have opinions, none support banning all guns.

Do you have any links to verifiable and usable info? Who wants to ban all guns?

•••
You could make a site going straight at the NRA, taking apart all the propaganda/lies, show how they're going against America in their views. They're really the ones standing in the way of getting any common sense stuff passed. After that one school shooting, Trump was saying this and that, background checks, raising the legal age etc. something the majority of Americans support. The very next day the NRA got a meeting with Trump and he changed his tune. Think about what kind of power that is to be able to get a meeting with the President anytime you wanted. 2 recent things I saw today:

San Francisco just passed a resolution calling the NRA a β€˜domestic terrorist organization’
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...omestic-terrorist-organization/?noredirect=on

Saw this on Fox:

We had less mass shootings during the Assault Weapons Ban:

before-after-assault-weapons-ban.jpg

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back