NameSilo

domain Markt/bio

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainnews

domaining story-tellerTop Member
Impact
1,260
Hello guys, What doya think of this domain?

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If you mean markt.bio, .bio is not in great demand as an extension. With hardly 5 sales in the extension per year, I would be skeptical about any mainstream keyword. Markt is not mainstream in that sense. Sorry, I don't see any value.
 
0
•••
If you mean markt.bio, .bio is not in great demand as an extension. With hardly 5 sales in the extension per year, I would be skeptical about any mainstream keyword. Markt is not mainstream in that sense. Sorry, I don't see any value.
Thanks for your advice,well…… word ‘Markt’ means market in many languages,like German,Russian,or Poland and ect
 
0
•••
Thanks for your advice,well…… word ‘Markt’ means market in many languages,like German,Russian,or Poland and ect
Just a strange extension …I don’t see value …was mrkt dot bio not available?
 
0
•••
Just a strange extension …I don’t see value …was mrkt dot bio not available?
Whats meaning of mrkt? howere,markt means market in German
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back