NameSilo

opinion Marketplace.design or 99design.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Premiums

find.venturesTop Member
Impact
which would you prefer for your design startup?
if your budget $XXX

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There already is a 99 Designs business so 99design.com is useless. I'd find another .com that could be branded and is unique. Good luck!

•••
Why would you want to run a marketplace if you are a design shop? Or am I missing something?

•••
Why would you want to run a marketplace if you are a design shop? Or am I missing something?

that did strike me as contrary in some way

unless you want to be, a place that creates "marketplace designs", tailored for domainers use.

:)

if that wasn't your idea and I just gave you one..... then i'll be expecting free usage of such, if it ever goes live.

imo...

•••
99designs: The #1 Design Contest Marketplace
99designs.com - They're a marketplace, not a shop.

•••
There already is a 99 Designs business so 99design.com is useless. I'd find another .com that could be branded and is unique. Good luck!
i mistyped, 99designs.com - correct

•••
someone grabbed
marketplace.AGENCY :)
todays drop

•••
someone grabbed
marketplace.AGENCY :)
todays drop
Whoever got that, got a name that makes no sense to read whatsoever.

A marketplace is a marketplace and an agency is an agency. An agency that sells marketplaces?

In my eyes it's like having company.business. It's devoid of meaning and character.

Last edited:
•••
Whoever got that, got a name that makes no sense to read whatsoever.

A marketplace is a marketplace and an agency is an agency. An agency that sells marketplaces?

In my eyes it's like having company.business. It's devoid of meaning and character.
marketer.AGENCY - just gone too

•••
I will develop Marketplace.design i think its much better than
99designs.com or designs99.com or 99design.com or design99.com
99designs.com looks ugly and unprofessional

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back