Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Marketpedia.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PolarBear

Established Member
Impact
8
So what do you guys think about

Marketpedia.com

Could be used for a market encyclopedia for the financial market, marketing, stock market, etc. I believe there were some rather high <word>pedia sales in the past?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Just a personal observation - cool name!
 
1
•••
I like the name because I am a trader. However, I was never that caught up in the whole <word>pedia craze.
 
1
•••
Thank you. Rep added.

Do a search for *pedia.com on google and you will be amazed to see how many pedia sites there are.

Any more appraisals?
 
0
•••
$25-45, it would make a great economy site, but the name I don't think carries enough potential without development
 
1
•••
i can't add anything other than to say i own a couple of (word)topia . coms. they're catchy names; but of little value to most others. you'll have to wait for that one right buyer or develop it.
 
1
•••
Thanks for your opinions.

Yes, develop or wait for the right buyer to show up might be a good strategy. I did a little research on past sedo sales and found these

jobspedia.com $5,730 2008-04-15
photopedia.com $5,000 2008-04-15
historypedia.com $1,010 2007-11-24
collectapedia.com $5,800 2007-11-22

but maybe those names are so much better that Marketpedia.com ?
 
0
•••
Or, maybe they found end users. There are countless others that are similar and for sale at cheaper prices.


PolarBear said:
Thanks for your opinions.

Yes, develop or wait for the right buyer to show up might be a good strategy. I did a little research on past sedo sales and found these

jobspedia.com $5,730 2008-04-15
photopedia.com $5,000 2008-04-15
historypedia.com $1,010 2007-11-24
collectapedia.com $5,800 2007-11-22

but maybe those names are so much better that Marketpedia.com ?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back