NameSilo

domain marketingcenter.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcenter

New Member
Impact
0
Hi,

I would appreciate if someone could give me an appraisal for my domain marketingcenter.com

I registered the domain in 1997 and haven't developed it, so I'm considering selling it. Just not sure where to even being with pricing.

Thanks,
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Two powerful words combined, and it does have an end use:
http://www.marketingcenter.de/mcm/

But it is unusual that most businesses that could use it would find it too short. For example, Dallas Marketing Center uses dallasmarketcenter.com - it is a better domain for them than yours.

I'd price it at $2000 for an end user, and $500 for a domainer.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back