Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Mark Resolved Suggestions

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratmaster

VIP Member
Impact
22
Could you add a "Are you sure you want to mark this thread as resolved" alert screen or a confirmation page to the Mark Resolved link? And can you also add it to the Main NP$ Marketplace?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Why would someone pay to mark a thread as resolved?
 
0
•••
peter@flexiwebhost said:
Why would someone pay to mark a thread as resolved?
No, I said marketplace, not store. I meant so people can mark their threads in the main marketplace resolved.
 
0
•••
Ratmaster said:
No, I said marketplace, not store. I meant so people can mark their threads in the main marketplace resolved.


Ahh ok sorry yes I misunderstood what you meant.
 
0
•••
For instance, if one's auction / sale has concluded ... then the O.P. would have the ability to close or "mark the thread as resolved", in essence? :blink:

Thanks for the assistance.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
The only way to undo it right now is for someone to delete the thread, then undelete. That will get rid of it. ;)

-Bill
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back