Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Mark all forums read

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

proproject

Established Member
Impact
0
Suggestion. I'd like to see a "mark all forums read" link at the top level or at the category level. Or have I just missed it?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Re: Mark all forums read

Originally posted by proproject
Suggestion. I'd like to see a "mark all forums read" link at the top level or at the category level. Or have I just missed it?


After you select a Forum, the "Mark this Forum Read" is in the upper right below "NEW TOPIC".


NEW TOPIC
Subscribe to this Forum
Mark this Forum Read




Enjoy :)

DrWho
 
0
•••
Yep, I use that. I was careful to use the plural, forums. No big deal though. Mark this Forum Read is close enough.
 
0
•••
I do that
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back