Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Mariah.info

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

armengrecotech

Established Member
Impact
1
Just won this one... I know the extension stinks... but I tried my best.
Please appraise... what you think it will be DEVELOPED since I plan to invest a little time developing it.

Mariah (.info)
-----
Domain: Mariah.info
Keywords mariah
Frequency (Google) 16700000
in Anchor Text 736000
in Title 1040000
in URL 247000
Backlinks 0
PageRank 0
Alexa Rank Not Ranked
Traffic (Visits / Day) N/A
PPC Ads # 6
Max PPC Bid $0.28
Overture/mo 73874
Wordtracker/day 3176
New! Estibot TotalSearch™ Data:
TotalSearches™ 418390 /moRead More!
TotalCompetition™ 10/10 adsRead More!
TotalCPC™ $18.00 MaxBidRead More!

Free Domain Appraisal, Domain Valuation and Keyword Research Tool Domain Appraisal USD 11,000
-----

Local EXACT Search Results From Google Adwords (U.S.) 110,000
Domain age: 8 years old
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone?
 
0
•••
.info.....not worth much 30 bucks maybe
 
0
•••
I'ts an intersting name, noone can give an appraisal on what it would be worth when you develop it, before you develop it. Come back when you have done the site.
 
0
•••
I'ts an intersting name, noone can give an appraisal on what it would be worth when you develop it, before you develop it. Come back when you have done the site.

Ok. I will do that. Thank you. I mean if the domain is worth $30 like paperplanes said, I honestly hope I can get my money back through developing it...

.info.....not worth much 30 bucks maybe

Thank you for your opinion.
 
0
•••
Nice name. Developed will be good, but parked domains like paul info sold for 1,250 EUR. Now it has a static page.
 
0
•••
Nice name, no idea what its worth, she aint no Madonna but shes a lot hotter ;)

Id say shes well known by her first name only.

Good luck with the dev.

Mike
 
0
•••
Hi all!
Thank you for all of your opinions about this one.
Anyone else?
 
0
•••
Just wondering if anyone else has any more opinions about this one.
Thank you!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back