IT.COM

negotiable Mariah.info, & More .coms Available! Must Sell NOW! Make Offer! Includes Templates!

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!

I really have to get rid of these domains I have. I do not have the time to develop them at all. Therefore, I will be happy to pass them on to someone who can make something great out of them.

The domains below are what I have available. I'm a little flexible on pricing, so feel free to PM me with any offers!
If you choose to take a domain, I'll include 2 site templates for you.

Take a look at what I have:

Mariah.info - $250
Over 90K local searches! This one is a very unique one and can be really made into something great. I'm a bit flexible on this one, so feel free to PM me!

Technolochic.com - $150
This one is an awesome, brandable domain. It was previously used for a female technology blog site. You can make something amazing out of this! I have a beautiful Wordpress theme that goes along with it.

Geile.co.uk - $150
This one is a bit on the adult side or can be used as a photo site.

Macclient.com - $50
Perfect establishment for an Apple business related site. Or, it can be used for some sort of Mac software development. (Search the domain term up in Google).

Magazinecove.com - $50
Already established for selling magazines. It is also a typo for "magazine cover."

Vinixcomputer.com - $25
Perfect, catchy domain name for a computer/consulting/ecommerce business.

I've got another absolutely awesome domain name that is used for a torrent/sharing site. The name seriously will make you go somewhere on the web! PM me for more details. I have a script for it as well that you can set up with it.

I'm open to any PMs. Ask any questions you please! I will treat you well with these domains! I just really need to get them off my hands so I can pay off some things.

Thanks! I hope to hear from you all soon! :wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Bump :(

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

Buy the whole portfolio for $425 or make offer!

•••
BUMP!
Give me ANY offer! Willing to highly consider anyone.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back