Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Marcos from Toronto!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

marcosdos

New Member
Impact
0
Hello everyone, my name is Marcos I currently live in Toronto, Ontario and I heard this site is an awesome place to learn from and deal with folks interested in the domain name business.
Cheers!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi Marcos! :)
Welcome to NP!
Best of Success! %%-
 
0
•••
Hi Marcos, welcome aboard! How did you come across the forum?
 
0
•••
Hi Marcos! :)
Welcome to NP!
Best of Success! %%-

Thank you very much!
Cheers!
Marcos

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

Hi Marcos, welcome aboard! How did you come across the forum?

Hi there and thank you!
I took a course about domain flipping some time ago and I remembered that was resources attached to it and I was just reviewing them yesterday and this forum was one of them, so I decide to join and see if I can learn a bit more about the business and maybe even sell some of the domain names I accumulated over the years.
Cheers!
Marcos
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros, Marcos. Wishing you great success.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Hi Marcos!

Welcome to the forum! Nice to have you here! Enjoy your stay!
 
0
•••
Welcome to NamePros, Marcos,
 
0
•••
Very thankful...

I really appreciate all the welcoming messages from all of you nice folks, I hope to live up to your expectations.
Cheers!
Marcos
 
0
•••
Hi Marcos
Welcome to NP!
Wish you great success in your Domaining career.
 
0
•••
Hello Marcos. Welcome to NamePros! Hope you enjoy your stay. :hi:
 
0
•••
Welcome to Namepros!:hi:
 
0
•••
Hi Marcos welcome
 
0
•••
welcome Marcos! I hope you find your stay an enjoyable one!
 
0
•••
Thanks!

Hey folks,
Thanks again for the warm welcoming messages!
Wishing everyone great success!
Cheers,
Marcos
 
0
•••
Welcome to NP, Marcos!

:wave:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back