IT.COM

question Many Bank Accounts not safe anymore

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Galaxy Traveller

Established Member
Impact
They are trying to restrict customers choice of spending or invest their own money. They are behaving like those money are their own. Example RBI of India. I think international virtual bank is necessary for citizen of many countries. Is it time to invest virtual bank domains?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Like CoinBanko.com? Or Banco360.com?:xf.wink:

•••
Virtual Bank = A Bank where we can keep our money safe and if necessary we can generate disposable visa card for transaction.

•••
Banks are banks. You put your money in their hands for supposed "safe keeping" meanwhile they spend it and loan it out and give you 1.5% yearly interest.

Buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Bitcoin Cash or LITECOIN you'll be happier. Who needs banks?

Or but tangibles like gold coin.

•••
•••
would you email or fax your money to be deposited to this virtual bank?

•••
Not all the money but some. As much as required.

•••
I lose my sleep over this stuff every now and then.

Banks are becoming pain nowadays.

They also wanted to bring in FRDI bill that would allow them to use our money for pay their own bad loans.

I usually buy property if I am sure I am not in need of this money in near future.

Property also has its own risks associated with it but that is manageable risk and I have some more control over it then the money sitting in the bank.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back