Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

negotiable ManchesterCity.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirbigman

Established Member
Impact
135
manchestercity.org
Expires On: 2018-05-11
Registered On: 2004-05-11
Payment: PayPal
Taking serious offers via inbox.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Still for sale.
 
0
•••
I don't get why this domain get's so little interest.
 
0
•••
Still taking offers.
 
0
•••
UP
 
0
•••
:xf.grin:
 
0
•••
UP
 
0
•••
UP
 
0
•••
i feel like there could be a TM infringement with Manchester City FC that may be why people dont want to buy?? just a guess :)
 
0
•••
i feel like there could be a TM infringement with Manchester City FC that may be why people dont want to buy?? just a guess :)
Screen Shot 2017-07-04 at 13.41.35.png


I already checked and they have a third word. Without the FC is not a TM.
 
0
•••
0
•••
I'm looking for a mid xxx. I will probably keep it for an end user.
 
0
•••
I'm looking for a mid xxx. I will probably keep it for an end user.

Maybe try and Man city fan group would be a pretty good domain for them :)
 
0
•••
Maybe try and Man city fan group would be a pretty good domain for them :)
I just emailed the most popular Man City forum which has a - in their domain. Thanks for your advice. :)
 
0
•••
I just emailed the most popular Man City forum which has a - in their domain. Thanks for your advice. :)


No problem were all looking to help each other out :)
 
0
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
up
 
0
•••
up
 
0
•••
up
 
0
•••
up
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back