domain ManagedAccounts <dot> 0rg

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phronesis

Established Member
Impact
48
Thanks...

Only makes $10-$20/month but traffic seems to be increasing. Most activity is on the Forex related links. Prudential Insurance owns the .com. This is one of a number of financial .orgs I own where the .com is owned by a large finance company. Just trying to get a ideas of value. Thanks.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Have you tried selling it to the .COM owners? :gl: :talk:

-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
I haven't. I'm not sure what a fair price would be.
 
0
•••
Phronesis said:
I haven't. I'm not sure what a fair price would be.

You should approach them ... $277.50 - $322.25+/+ in an End user "Quick Sale", IMHO. :tu: :talk:

Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)
 
1
•••
Jeff said:
You should approach them ... $277.50 - $322.25+/+ in an End user "Quick Sale", IMHO. :tu: :talk:

Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)

That's a pretty low revenue multiple isn't it? :imho:
 
0
•••
Phronesis said:
That's a pretty low revenue multiple isn't it? :imho:

Generally, it is ... given the .ORG, though, and with an emphasis on "Quick Sale", IMHO.
Negotiate for higher, and then settle for those approximate numbers ... :gl:
More importantly, have you emailed the .COM folks yet? :talk:

Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
If you're dealing with Prudential, I would say a cool 15,000 wouldn't be unreasonable. How many unique visitors a month?
 
0
•••
Jeff said:
Generally, it is ... given the .ORG, though, and with an emphasis on "Quick Sale", IMHO.
Negotiate for higher, and then settle for those approximate numbers ... :gl:
More importantly, have you emailed the .COM folks yet? :talk:

Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)

Thanks Jeff. I haven't emailed them yet but will soon. Interestingly, only three visitors yesterday, but 17 clicks (@ Parked) made over $17 rev. Gotta love the ppc co's that allow multiple clicks. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back