Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptghost

Established Member
Impact
Male-Pill.com

Ok so I hand registered this one yesterday , with the recent news that a new male contraceptive pill was successfully being developed, I know it is early days, but I think within a couple of years the product will be on the shelves. Downside is the hyphen, but I would be interested in your feedback as I am trying to build my hand reg skills,

Thanks

RH

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi RH,

You are right about the hyphen. But, male-fertility.com sold for $500 and male-balding.com for $399. I would price it around there at retail.

Good luck!

•••
thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it,

•••
I liked the name. I really don't know how a hyphen can affect the SEO, so I shall stay quiet on appraisal. But I really liked this niche targeting name and surprised that it was available till yesterday.

Last edited:
•••
I appreciate your content research which is very much needed in domaining world. I suggest holding for now and target end user sale.

•••
Thanks for the constructive feedback, this really helps me to improve my reg skills, more feedback is welcome on this one,

•••
•••
Looking for more thoughts and appraisals

•••
They hypen is a bummer, and CAN be a turn off for a lot of people but, with a good price listed I think that it can get snagged up. In the future I would stay away from hyphens, but this one in particular is not horrible.

However I have a few names with hyphens that would be million $ domains without, and I can’t sell em for jack :) haha

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back