NameSilo

domain Malabar . info - worth something?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

owntype

DomainName.comTop Member
Impact
3,809
Malabar.info

I hope you guys know where is Malabar :) (to be honest, I dont know it quite well :yell: )

Does it worth something currently?

Thx
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
owntype said:
Malabar.info

I hope you guys know where is Malabar :) (to be honest, I dont know it quite well :yell: )

Does it worth something currently?

Thx
Home of Long Bay Jail over here in Australia. I have heard of Malabar Florida also, as for the .mobi being worth anything I don't think so :td:
 
0
•••
JasMate said:
Home of Long Bay Jail over here in Australia. I have heard of Malabar Florida also, as for the .mobi being worth anything I don't think so :td:

Thx, JasMate, it is .info , not .mobi :)
 
0
•••
owntype said:
Thx, JasMate, it is .info , not .mobi :)
Sorry I have mobi on the brain at the moment, in that case yes it is worth something, sorry about that! I recommend that you develop the site as an information site about that town in the country of your choice. There may be other contries that also have Malabar as a town so pick the most popular.

all the best.
 
0
•••
JasMate said:
Sorry I have mobi on the brain at the moment, in that case yes it is worth something, sorry about that! I recommend that you develop the site as an information site about that town in the country of your choice. There may be other contries that also have Malabar as a town so pick the most popular.

all the best.

That does help, JasMate, I will try to develop it but maybe mostly aim for india travel or information, because I saw the info which Rockefeller provides @ another board as:

Malabar is a region of southern India, lying between the Western Ghats and the Arabian Sea, and comprising the northern half of the state of Kerala.

It is also a town in Florida.

It's also a coastline in India that streches about 140 miles.
 
0
•••
any more opinions on its resell value?

thx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back