NameSilo

Making Money (Affiliates!?)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello,

im running a huge Board, about 32000 registred users correctly, over 23 million hits per month etc.. ! :)

But the worst thing is i used Adsense, and they said i have Click Fraud etc.. witch isen`t true, so im looking for other ways to make money..

What other solutions do i have, the site url is:

www.directoryworldwide.net!?

Thx!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We've had some success at selling available ad space through Adbrite.

NamePros listing:
http://www.adbrite.com/mb/commerce/purchase_form.php?opid=30720

I adjust the percentage of impressions we serve to Adbrite based on what gets sold through there. It ranges from 10% to 40% of our rotation. The rest of our ads are sold in-house. Adbrite has paid reliably so far.

Clicksor has been recommended to me as well, but I have not tried it yet.

•••
Try amazon associates.. PM me for an URL

•••
is it only for registered domain Sir !

•••
Could you give some more details on what Google said regarding click fraud? I'm just really curious. Did they suspend your account or just warn you?

•••
I ehh, first i got an email from them saying

Click Fraud, you know the drill, i have been useing Adsense for allmost 2 years,
1 Year and 11 months. Out of the blue they just shut my account down, and emaild me.

Since i have never used any other agency, i tryed to signup with TriabalFusion, Burst, etc.. but none of them accepted me.

Cause of the content on the site, :/

So what im looking for is a Agency, that allowes all kinds of traffic, maybe blind click i send or something like that!?

Any good out there!?

Thank You!

•••
You can use Targetpoint they tolerate filesharing sites.

•••
but please write the full address is this on .net .info .com .uk etc

kind regards
Muneeb2Good

•••
I think u should go for Targetpoint or Clicksor. Atleast u will get something. They payout aint gr8 as Adsense but Still .Also try for New Yahoo! Publisher Network.

•••
www.directoryworldwide.net

meaning = .net!

I first tryed Targetpoint, then BidVis..... ! :/
None of them are any good.. ! :(

I have a lot of traffic, sending traffic for something like 0.05 / .06 / .07 etc.. wood maybe be better for me that the ads!?

or!?

Guys Thank You for you replay`s! :)

•••
so nice of you ......and please mention not ?

•••
ehh!? What!?

"......and please mention not ?"

And that means!?

•••
Muneeb2Good said:
is it only for registered domain Sir !

What???

Muneeb2Good said:
but please write the full address is this on .net .info .com .uk etc

kind regards
Muneeb2Good

What?

Muneeb2Good said:
so nice of you ......and please mention not ?

What?

majinbuu1023 said:
Try amazon associates.. PM me for an URL

There is really no need to not mention the Amazon Associates URL seeing how it is not a multi-tierd affiliate program the last time I checked.

Here you go...

http://www.amazon.com/

Bummer that Google banned you. By chance, did you happen to target a specific locality in getting traffic. I hear that Google will ban you if you get a lot of clicks from your local area or just one local area in general so I guess it is not wise to use AdSense on a locally targeted site or at least a site with a small geo target.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
zquest, i did`t understand those posts eather!

Maybe SPAM!?

Ye it`s a shame that they banned me! :( Bad Luck! :(

No i had Google Adsense on my whole site, with alot of US Traffic while im from Europe.

•••
arifagic

Can I ask you what kind of an affiliate management program you use?? I am looking for one ASAP :-/

•••
None! :/

I dont use any "affiliate management program"!

•••
Are any of you guys poker room affiliates?

•••
Why not finding good paying advertisers for your website....

•••
So how does Adbrite charge you? Do they take a part of ad revenue you make? The problem I have with buying ads there is you don't get an SEO friendly text link - I guess it's ok for banner ads though.

-RJ- said:
We've had some success at selling available ad space through Adbrite.

NamePros listing:
http://www.adbrite.com/mb/commerce/purchase_form.php?opid=30720

I adjust the percentage of impressions we serve to Adbrite based on what gets sold through there. It ranges from 10% to 40% of our rotation. The rest of our ads are sold in-house. Adbrite has paid reliably so far.

Clicksor has been recommended to me as well, but I have not tried it yet.

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back