Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Makin' Logos

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpy

future domainerEstablished Member
Impact
7
Got a quiet day. Making Logos for $7.50 paypal.

You get .gif or .jpeg image whatever size you want.

Please supply:
Website url where logo will reside.(if any)
Text you'd like on logo.
Color of text (if you have a preference).
Font (if you have a preference).
Pixel size specifications(if any)
Background White/Black or RGB or Hexdecimal Values.

I mix in some creativity.

Pay if satisfied.
http://www.257.org/makinlogos.htm
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Logo

Hey, I'd like a nice professional logo to go with one of my enom pdq accounts. http://www.dandydomain.net.

Send samples to [email protected] when they are ready.
I will select from them and send payment. Might send a bit extra if work is top notch! Here are the specifics:

The image needs to be 300 pixels by 46 pixels and no larger than 15KB.
File format: .Gif or .JPG only.
Note: The image will always be on black!!!

The blue colors I have on the site now are optional but would rather stick with that I think.


Thanks
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back