Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Major Sports .INFO

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweeder

Established Member
Impact
0
Hey,
Any help finding roughly what these doamins are worth would be greatly appreciated. I have not decided yet whether to develop them of not.

GetNHL.info
GetNBA.info
GetNFL.info
GetMLB.info
GetPGATour.info
GetNascar.info

Thanks for your help guys :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think you may run into problems with these domains.

I recall that the NFA, NBL, NBA etc. are very protective about their initials.
 
0
•••
Hmmm.......what kind of problems are we talking about.....legal?
 
0
•••
Yes, you can blame it on Moses and those Ten Commandments the beggining of Laws and Attorneys.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back