NameSilo

Magazine Affiliates

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

BayDomainer

Established Member
Impact
41
Hi Everyone

I just picked up a dropped domain (motorcyclepublications) and was wondering if anyone knew of some good magazine affiliate programs.

I know Amazon has 40 or so motorcycle magazines but I hear the conversions aren't that great.

I also found magazinesaffiliates.com and they have about 10 motorcycle magazines but their commission is 40%, much higher than Amazon.

I just realized I could also do books. Anyone have any good book affiliates?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back