Dynadot

domain made.co.uk

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

emilytruerocks

Impact
Hi people,

I represent the made.co.uk domain and am looking to sell it.

1. What sort of price do you think it should be at?
2. Should I contact made.com directly to try to organise a sale to them?
3. Is it better to use a broker despite the fees that are incurred? They seem to be quite high at 20% commission plus a one off brokerage fee.
4. If broker is the best option which one should I use?

Any help would be great!

TIA x

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The COM business you mentioned won't give a damn (they have COM, superior). Anyway, I'd pin it as an easy 4 figure range domain. Maybe more, depending on your end user. Nice domain

•••
Awsome name. The problem may be that a lot of the existing companies using the keyword "made" in the UK are selling products you might find similar on the .com site. Maybe that would lead to legal ramifications. The buyer would need to be the owners of the .com or someone in a completly different field. CCTLDs and lesser extensions are always harder to sell when the .com already has a dominant presence.

•••
Hello,

I think you should indicate that the domain is actually for sale with a landing page that clearly says that if this is your end goal.

I see it as a 5 figure name without a doubt IMO.
Good luck!

•••
A beauty of a .co.uk but tricky territory.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back