Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain madagascar.net

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GGraham003

New Member
Impact
0
Hello all,
New member, looking for appraisal for madagascar.net
Thanks in advance for any info.
G
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I really like it... Personally would develop this into a nice website (not one of those typical info minisites) but more like a vacation website/weather/event information/etc.

I REALLY want to say low xxx,xxx, but I'd feel more comfortable with mid-high xx,xxx at the moment for this geo.
 
0
•••
Lots of search results, but not a single advertiser on Google. The domain obviously has some potential, but Im not sure I would put it in the xxx,xxx range. I think on a good day with resellers your looking at high x,xxx. Nice domain though.

Justin
 
0
•••
Spade said:
Lots of search results, but not a single advertiser on Google. The domain obviously has some potential, but Im not sure I would put it in the xxx,xxx range. I think on a good day with resellers your looking at high x,xxx. Nice domain though.

Justin

Just tried it in Google, from the UK, and got 4 advertisers. So it may be more popular as a holiday destination for us Europeans?

HTH

Cheers, Jon
 
0
•••
Well and lets not forget it's a movie! he so that may help or hurt some ;)
 
0
•••
Very nice domain, any Country.net has good value. Madagascar doesn't have a lot going on really though. Small population, and tiny economy. I would say Mid $X,XXX - High $X,XXX Reseller. Low $XX,XXX (end user)

Brad
 
1
•••
Economy is what discouraged me from a high valuation. I definitely think that this domain should get xx,xxx$, though I believe the searches are flawed for the movie (tried to edit my first post, but couldn't). Traffic would also be a major player in placing a $$$ value on this.

I'm a sucker for geos :P.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back