Status
Not open for further replies.

ProDomanico

Established Member
Impact
M*Spend .com ( without a * )

Mobile spending - Retail market wallet solutions

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can see something like this being submitted to BB, and returning a slight dividend with the profit. Have you tried submitting it there? It was created around 2014 -- so it has some age, however it was picked up after it expired recently.

I see that you own a lot of domains that deal with E-Commerce, I would have to ask how that has fared for you in past transactions -- and with this being easily memorable, I feel like it has some forwarding potential for the market. I would give the domain a 6/10 for memorability, and would recommend trying to market this out to end users.

•••
I can see something like this being submitted to BB, and returning a slight dividend with the profit. Have you tried submitting it there? It was created around 2014 -- so it has some age, however it was picked up after it expired recently.

I see that you own a lot of domains that deal with E-Commerce, I would have to ask how that has fared for you in past transactions -- and with this being easily memorable, I feel like it has some forwarding potential for the market. I would give the domain a 6/10 for memorability, and would recommend trying to market this out to end users.
That's exactly what is was thinking of Rose, target end users. Thanks for your feedback...

Last edited:
•••
That's exactly what is was thinking of Rose, target end users. Thanks for your feedback...

I know that you will be able to find the perfect entity that would snatch this right up! Good luck with it :> It's a good name.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back