domains LXME.com rebranding to Liquid Market Exchange LMX.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Giuseppe Graziano is rebranding LXME, his liquid domain platform, to LMX.com, which stands for Liquid Market Exchange. The purpose of LMX is to create a safe environment in which investors are able to trade liquid domains quickly, efficiently and at low fees. Giuseppe shared the following changes from LXME: You can now list One Word .com domains if they match certain quality criteria, the … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For anyone curious:

"The following types of .COMs are currently accepted: 2L, 3L, 4L, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N, 2C, 3C. Minimum EstiBot Value: $10,000"

•••
•••
GG is movin on up! Doesn't get much better than 3 letters.

•••
LMX.com once they told me it just needs 25K usd

•••
•••
Finally a true name upgrade.

LXME and LXDO too

Great job!!

Last edited:
•••
Last time this platform started with a Big Bang, and some big prices, and just kind of went away, what is going to be different this time?

•••
GG is movin on up! Doesn't get much better than 3 letters.
Unless it's LM.com short for Liquid Market. Exchange added to the end is just extraneous, IMHO

Last edited:
•••
For anyone curious:

"The following types of .COMs are currently accepted: 2L, 3L, 4L, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N, 2C, 3C. Minimum EstiBot Value: $10,000"
Estibot value LOL

•••
•••
•••
Hey everyone, just saw this now and I wanted to thank everyone for the kind words and comments.

About the EstiBot value, this was a requirement that we picked in order not to allow low-quality domains to get on the platform. We know the EstiBot appraised value is not perfect, but we wanted a metric that could be objective and impartial. Because we work with EstiBot on the Liquid Market Report, we know how much Ivan and Luc work to keep the algorythm updated and match the market values.

Anyway, since July, all liquid domains (2L, 3L, 4L, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N, 2C, 3C .com) are accepted, independently of their EstiBot Value. The EstiBot limit only applies to non-liquid one word.com domains.

Also, for August, we are offering 0 platform fee ($0.01 fee to be exact, to allow Escrow.com to process the transaction), so you can sell your domains at no cost. Buyers are still responsible for the Escrow.com concierge fee.

Do let me know if you have any feedback. I hope to see more of you on LMX.com.

•••
Hey everyone, just saw this now and I wanted to thank everyone for the kind words and comments.

About the EstiBot value, this was a requirement that we picked in order not to allow low-quality domains to get on the platform. We know the EstiBot appraised value is not perfect, but we wanted a metric that could be objective and impartial. Because we work with EstiBot on the Liquid Market Report, we know how much Ivan and Luc work to keep the algorythm updated and match the market values.

Anyway, since July, all liquid domains (2L, 3L, 4L, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N, 2C, 3C .com) are accepted, independently of their EstiBot Value. The EstiBot limit only applies to non-liquid one word.com domains.

Also, for August, we are offering 0 platform fee ($0.01 fee to be exact, to allow Escrow.com to process the transaction), so you can sell your domains at no cost. Buyers are still responsible for the Escrow.com concierge fee.

Do let me know if you have any feedback. I hope to see more of you on LMX.com.
However you still can't apply for the account if your domain isn't valued at above $10k because that's still a requirement in the application form.

•••
Thank you for your feedback. Actually if you submit any of your 4 letter .com domains (independently of EstiBot value) on the self-qualify form, you should receive an invitation: https://platform.lmx.com/qualify/

If you still can't access LMX, please contact support through our homepage and we will get you an account.

•••
Thank you for your feedback. Actually if you submit any of your 4 letter .com domains (independently of EstiBot value) on the self-qualify form, you should receive an invitation: https://platform.lmx.com/qualify/

If you still can't access LMX, please contact support through our homepage and we will get you an account.
Just did. Thank you!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back