Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi im wolf

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone, new member here.
Would you appraise my domain name luxurysip.com ?
Any advice on how i should try to sell it if it's worth anything?
Thanks for your time, I appreciate any reply.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
XXX (drinks, other)

It sounds a bit odd saying it, but it is understood...luxury / fancy drinks. Plus, the "SIP" part is a bit like "VIP", adding to the whole luxury thing. I suggest a "Make Offer" approach on it. I don't consider the value to be overly lucrative, but maybe something, with a buyer that appreciates it, IMO. Welcome to the community

Last edited:
•••
XXX (drinks, other)

It sounds a bit odd saying it, but it is understood...luxury / fancy drinks. Plus, the "SIP" part is a bit like "VIP", adding to the whole luxury thing. I suggest a "Make Offer" approach on it. I don't consider the value to be overly lucrative, but maybe something, with a buyer that appreciates it, IMO. Welcome to the community
I'm posting it in the "Make Offer" section, also tried to email some big drinking names in the beverage industry, do you think it's worth a try?

•••
Outbound - https://sipinluxury.com/

Try the above, see if they like the rebrand. However, probably a waste of time. IMO

•••
Try the above, see if they like the rebrand. However, probably a waste of time. IMO
Giving it a shot. Thank you!

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back