IT.COM

domain Luxury.gifts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Here are some of mine for you guys to grade :)

Luxury.gifts
E.cars
Wine.tours
Furnished.apartments
Law.center
Adventure.cruises
Frozen.pizza
I.photography
Nyc.properties
NewYork.cab
Smart.glass
Game.zone
Moving.supplies
Funeral.services
Exotic.fish
Investment.land
Lawyer.guide
Doctor.guide
Pets.xyz

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I guess this was too hot too handle....I'll give it a shot. Today the total value of this entire group of domains is around 100k but tbh some of these names individually could go for that much in 5 years. E.Cars, Wine.Tours, NYC.Properties, Frozen.Pizza, Exotic.Fish...those are absolute killer ngtlds, the kind of names that can be turnkey names for developing online businesses.

Don't sell this year...hell..don't sell for the next few years, sell your coms, stick these into the vault and hide the key somewhere you'll remember in 2020.

With that said I hope your renewals are manageable, those can be a deal breaker.

Last edited:
•••
Luxury.gifts, e.cars, wine.tours and maybe game.zone are the best of this in terms of legitimate commercial use. The others are also good but harder to convince a business to use them, maybe submit the rest to namescon next year. I would hold the first three

•••
stick these into the vault and hide the key somewhere

Sounds like a good plan...I like the first 4 and nyc...actually a little jealous here that I don't have them.

•••
Some nice ones you have there. Good luck!

•••
•••
•••
you got some decent names here
congrats

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back