domain Lue2.com Asking for the value

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

GhandiBoa

Established Member
Impact
1
It's one word, easy to pronounce, it rhymes, and it has a lot of potential. I've used some automated valuation tools, and gotten estimates between $170 to $299. However, I've seen similar rhyming/easy to remember LLLN domains go for $1000 to $2000 on godaddy.

So I'd appreciate some valuations from seasoned sellers. Thank you.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bump.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back